All RITM SCENAR devices bought from NS Health Ltd have a 2 year Manufacturers Warranty.
To make a warranty claim or return, please follow the following procedure:
- Please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and include in your email:Your invoice numberDate of purchaseDetailed description of the problem
- Your invoice number
- Date of purchase
- Detailed description of the problem
- The NS Health Ltd customer service team with trouble shoot your problem with you.
- If NS Health LTd is unable to advise a solution to the problem, our customer service team will give you a RMA# (Return Material Authorisation #) and authorise you to return the item.
- We will get our technical team to assess the fault and proceed with the warranty claim.
- All warranties are return-to-base warranties.
- If returning the product please include the following information on the outside of your return package:
- The original invoice number
- Your Full Name
To ensure speedy processing of your return, please also include this information as well as the nature or description of the problem inside the package.
Replacements or refunds under warranty do not apply if the product has not been operated and maintained in accordance with any instructions provided with the product or as noted on the product listing.
If the product has been used in a manner other than for which it was designed, to the extent permitted by relevant legislation, NS Health Ltd expressly excludes any liability for any indirect or consequential loss (including for loss of revenue or loss of use) arising from or in any way relating to the purchase or use of the product.